The Salin de la Palme is one of the main saltworks in the Aude department with over 400 hectares.
White, pink and salty land stretch from the sea to the scrubland. Very close to the cliff of Leucate, the Canigou is in the distance.
The salt production is in harmony with nature.
The wind and the sun have been man’s ally since ancient times here. The Salin de la Palme has been recognised for the quality and purity of its salt since ancient times. You will be amazed by the natural landscapes and the force of the elements.
Spoken languages : English
payment methods : Credit card, Payment cards, Cheques and postal orders (F), Cash, Eurocard - Mastercard, Money transfers, Visa
You will love
vous balader sur la plage du Rouet, important spot de glisse, à deux pas du salin.
Facilities & services
- Equipment Bar, Restaurant
- Services WiFi Access, Shop
- Tours Permanent guided tours for individuals, Guided tours on request for individuals, Guided tours on request for groups
- Adult full rate 11,90€
- Rate for children 4 à 14 ans 9,20€
- Group rate/adult 9,40€
- Group rate/child 4,50€ à 7,90€